- CATCHMENT SYSTEM - CATCHMENT SYSTEM - CATCHMENT SYSTEM - DISSIPATOR SYSTEM
- Franklin lightning rods - Faraday Meshed - PDC (no electronic) - PDCE
- PDC.E (electronic)
There are some different kind of lightning rod:
- Franklin lightning rods.
- Faraday Meshed.
- PDC: Lightning rod without adding radio electronics protection.
- PDC.E: Lightning rod with adding radio electronics protection.
- PDCE: Protection System against Atmospheric Discharges and Electromagnetic Pulses avoiding direct lighting strike on the protected structure.
- Franklin lightning rods:
This is the basic lightning rod. It's a passive system to attract the light.
- Faraday Meshed:
This lightning protection, derived from the Faraday cage, consists of meshed conductors that cover the roof and walls of the structure to be protected. Air terminals are positioned around the edge of the roof and on high points. A network of conductors follows the external perimeter of the roof.
- PDC.E: lightning rod with adding radio electronics protection.
Passive system with tip that adds an electrical attraction to increase the ascending way. Don't confuse with the PDCE model (Variable Electric Field Compensate Device).
- PDCE: Protection System against Atmospheric Discharges and Electromagnetic Pulses avoiding direct lightning strike on the protected structure.
Passive Collector System of electrostatic currents on time, that takes them to the ground, whose operating principle is based on balancing or compensating the variable electric field on it’s surroundings, avoiding the creation of an upward leader on the DDCE Plus and on to the protected structure. (more information)